Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) want to give welfare to the people by providing education, training and other programs, to increase the ability and knowledge to the workforce.
Industry in the country has developed, so it requires a lot of labor. Private companies are always looking for a competent and professionals workforce in order to contribute significantly to the company's business.
Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) is always working to improve the lives of people by running various programs launched by the government.
Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF) looking for workers who are ready to train people to be professional workforce.
EXECUTIVE (CONTRACT) - Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad
Closing Date : 04/07/2013
- Possess a Degree in Legal Studies.
- Excellent interpersonal, good communication and presentation skills and analytical thinking.
- Strong command of oral and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Setting and maintaining of processing standards and to ensure productivity targets are met.
- Computer literate.
- Maintain a proactive approach in meeting customer needs and expectation.
- Must be resourceful, possess high level of commitment and be able to cope up with tight work schedules.
- Independent, committed and teamwork skills
Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad, a corporatised body under the Ministry of Human Resources which manages the Human Resources Development Fund.
To be the driving force in training and development of the workforce.
To enhance the knowledge and skills of the workforce through effective management of the Human Resources Development Fund (HRDF)